DATE OF UPDATION : - 1st August, 2015
PRIVACY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Madhav Corp. does not distribute, sell or rent any personal information collected via its website. This is also true for personal information (email address, postal address, etc.) sent to the website’s email addresses, contact notes. Madhav Corp. does not send unsolicited emails to users of its site and the personal information entered via the site’s registration forms such as, feedback form, complaint form etc., is protected by security features.
WHO DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH?
As a general rule, we do not share your personal information with anyone outside of Madhav Corp. However, we may share your personal information with trusted third parties.
- We may share your personal information with:
- Our advertising, marketing and promotional agencies, to help us deliver and analyze the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns and promotions.
- Law enforcement or government authorities where they have followed due legal process to request us to disclose the information
- Third party providers of services, such as data processing, to Madhav Corp.
- We may also share your personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of Madhav Corp. if we believe that disclosure of the information is necessary for legal reasons.
- We may share your personal information to:
- Conduct investigations into possible breaches of applicable laws
- Detect, prevent and protect against fraud and any technical or security vulnerabilities
- Comply with applicable laws and regulations, co-operate in any legal investigation and meet enforceable governmental requests
- Madhav Corp. does not sell personal information, except to an entity to which we divest all or a portion of our business (for example, in connection with our sale of a brand), or otherwise in connection with a merger, con solidation, change in control, reorganization or liquidation of all or a portion of our business
POLICY ON COOKIES
Madhav Corp. website studies total usage data to find out how often and when site content is requested or visited. It does not use persistent cookies (text cookies) or session cookies for the purpose of tracking usage of its site. A persistent cookie, or text cookie, is a file that might contain user information. It is stored on a user’s computer. Madhav Corp. website uses session cookies (session cookies are not stored on a user’s computer).
CHANGES TO THE "PRIVACY STATEMENT"
With effect from the future, Madhav Corp. reserves the right to change this privacy statement from time to time. When we do, we will also revise the “Date of Updation” date at the top of this privacy statement.
Madhav Corp. endeavors to take reasonable and appropriate measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access or disclosure. However, we do not warrant or represent that your personal information is completely safe from hackers and other security threats.
Latest @Madhav Corp
Waa Solar Pvt Ltd Ranked 2nd most efficient plant in Gujarat
SUBSCRIBE TO MADHAV
Enter your email address